Flour: 10 ounces
Eggs: 3 each
Salt: a pinch
Water: as needed
Method of prep:
- Gather all the ingredients and equipment.
- Place flour, eggs, and salt in a food processor and pulse until the mixture crumbles.
- Add water, if neccessary, a teaspoon at a time for moisture.
- Knead the dough by hand for about 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes
- Divide the dough into pieces and roll out each piece of dough to desired thickness, using a pasta machine or rolling pin.
- Keep each piece covered until you are ready to roll it.
- roll it out and place on sheet pan with corn meal until ready to boil